Insurance Plans Acceptance
Prescription Services
Turnaround Time

I made a 1800 dollar purchase in January and they promised that they were going to send the goods within a week. They gave me the runaround for weeks on end.

When I asked them to take a picture of my products since I was starting to doubt that they had them in stock, they immediately sent me an email stating that they did not have it in stock and were apologizing. So, I contacted my bank to reverse my charge since I wasn't getting any products. Now they are accusing me of receiving the money twice which I have not. They are threatening me that they are going to sue me if I don't give them 1800 dollars which does not belong to them since I didn't receive any products.

STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

Melissa Nicholls is the most unprofessional person you will encounter. I hope that company goes down the tubes!

Review about: Vox Nutrition Shipping Service.

Preferred solution: stop threatening me that you will sue me when I did not receive my products and it's your fault for lying to me stating that you had them in stock.

I didn't like: Melissa nicholls needs to get fired.

Comments

Not helpful, you claim that you lost money when you have already received a return while the situation has not resolved itself yet.Your lack of research resulted in YOU making the mistake of ordering from a company that you did not like in the first place.This bad review has no merit without proof of theft, also there are no examples of bad customer service.YOU made the problem worse by canceling the purchase without warning instead of working out the problem with the supplier. All businesses have hold-up's in production from time to time and this is inevitable, the best thing to do is to work with the supplier in order to come to terms and create the best possible outcome. This review makes YOU and YOU ALONE look bad and after seeing this, I would not want to work with you.